l) What will touring with husband’s new historical fiction, Courage Beyond Expectations, be like? What will we learn?
2) The white blossoms on the Anasizi beans, will they turn into beans?
3) What other surprises lurk when dismantling the garden?
4) Will the deep frosts of fall take place AFTER the yellow flowers of squash plants issue vegetables?
5) Will Alfie, the cat, have another encounter with a wily packrat? (A standoff took place recently in the afternoon. In the Lazy Bee barnyard, Alfie and a packrat faced each other l0 feet apart; the first to move would lose their life. Husband had time to get a gun, load it and get off the shot that killed the horrible critter. Alfie was said to have jumped up ten feet in the air.)
6) What will the next fundraiser be for Friends of Fire District #10. The recent auction at the picnic raised $700 for 20 pies. Can we take it to a higher PIE level? Or chose to put on a different fundraiser?
7) Will the normal rains of fall during the first week of September bring relief to firefighters and those of us who live in the forests of WA. State?
8) Now that the ms. of Casanova Cowboy is ready for edit, what will be the setting of my next novel?
9) Will it be one about a white-collar criminal? The love story of an older homeless couple? A mystery set in a family who rent out two rooms in their house?
l0) What will turn out to be the most fun? Surely, it won’t be the decluttering of cabinets, even if that does bring a weird kind of joy.